30.1.07

Finally able to rest.

This horse is amazing. What a spirit. This sounds kind of silly but we could learn a lesson here. Barbarino really had a good attitude during his trials of the last eight months.
I admire that in people and critters. Why not? Some critters have better attitudes than some people I know. Yes, I know the whole animals don't have feelings but you what? I don't buy it. God gave them their own kind of souls, not in His image of coarse, but a soul nonetheless. Just have to look in their eyes.
So Good-Bye Barbarino. Thanks for your example of courage.

3 comments:

arwen said...

is he the one that broke his leg while runnting or something? Derbys are not the sort of thing I keep up with... or would it be Derbies....
Oh, I don't know. But I know that Dobbie freaks me out.
But not Dody.
and I like Diddy's clothes.
And I like Whirling Dervishes.

arwen said...

running. the word is running.

dodyb said...

You may not know how to spell running the first time but you got the horse right :))