17.8.06

A few thoughts

I haven't read anything worth blogging about lately. A couple of mysteries that have left much to be desired. One was from an author I had not read before and will not read again. The story was over for me about a quarter of the way through. But I finished it anyway because that is what I tend to do. The other was from an author I had read before. I expected better. I just didn't find the characters believable. Although I did enjoy the political correctness/incorrectness that was a constant in the story line.

And last but not least. I decided to include a trivia question. Actually a pretty easy one :)

What is the name of Dudley Dooright's horse?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Extra points for you, Dody--it's pretty rare for someone to stump me with an entertainment trivia question, no matter how old-school or obscure. I know I could google it, but it would feel like cheating.

Unknown said...

Who is this Dudly the Dew-wright of whom you speak?

[I was rather put out that I did not get to see you on Sunday]

dodyb said...

Wow Gina, I am impressed!!

Ty, You don't KNOW WHO Dudley is? WOW I guess I am old. Hint- old cartoon character along with Nell, Snidley Whiplash and of course his horse.

I was put out that I wouldn't get to see you on Sunday as well. But I had made a commitment to be a judge at the fair before I knew you where coming. I know I should have wiggle my way out of it but it was working with Goats, my friend.

I will give my question a few more days to see if anyone reads my blog.....

Nana Lesa said...

Okay, I know who Dudley Doright is, but have no idea of the name of his horse. Does that mean you have a more trivial mind than I? Say it isn't so!! Points to you.

dodyb said...

Yes Lesa my mind is filled with trival nonsense and getting more so every day

Okay the answer is...are you ready...you will be made at yourself... it.is.HORSE.

dodyb said...

That should say mad not made..

arwen said...

you. are. my. hero. not only did you stump Gina, but you also stumped TY!!!? Amazing. I'm embarrassed that I know who Dudley Doright is and I'm younger than both of them.
I was curious, so I cheated. I now know the name of Dudley Do-Right's Horse. And I keep puting a 'U' in horse. It's the type of name I would give to my Horse... if I had one. Or my Cat... if it were orange.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Merchant universal services port huron michigan small business employee health insurance agency Xanax clearance